15 Church is a beautifully restored historic building located in the heart of Saratoga Springs N.Y. A collaboration between Thomas Burke and Paul McCullough, each with an all consuming devotion to both food and guest.
15 Church Restaurant
Mon. - Thurs. -- 5pm - 9:30pm
Fri. & Sat. -- 5pm - 10pm
-- CLOSED SUNDAY --
Happy hour: Mon. - Fri. 5:00pm - 6:00pm
25% off signature cocktails
$3 select draft beer
$6 select wines by the glass
The Patio at 15 Church
Open Tuesday - Saturday
Dinner service starts at 5:00pm
-- CLOSED SUNDAY & MONDAY --
Happy Hour available at the Bar from 4:30pm - 6:00pm
$3 Select Draft Specials
$5 Tiki Punch
$6 Select Wine Specials
$5 Short Rib Tacos
$7 Tuna Tacos
$5 Old Bay Chips & Caramelized Onion Dip
15 Church Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
From the South:
- Go northeast on Adirondack Northway.
- Adirondack Northway becomes I-87 N
- Merge onto US-9 N via EXIT 13N toward Saratoga Springs.- Turn left onto Church St/RT-9N. (Church St is just past Caroline St., United States Postal Service is on the corner. If you reach Walton St you've gone a little too far)- 15 CHURCH ST is on the right. (If you reach Woodlawn Ave you've gone a little too far.)
From the North:
- Go south on I-87 S.
- Merge onto RT-50 S via EXIT 15 toward RT-29 W/Saratoga Springs.
- Turn slight left onto US-9/RT-50/Broadway. (US-9 is 0.1 miles past Rock St.If you are on Van Dam St and reach Wiswall Ln you've gone a little too far.)
- Take the 3rd right onto Church St/RT-9N.(Church St is just past Walton St. United States Postal Service is on the right. If you reach Caroline St you've gone a little too far.)
- 15 CHURCH ST is on the right. (If you reach Woodlawn Ave you've gone a little too far.)